Sunday, April 15, 2007

Meet Shelly

I have loved taking pictures as long as I can remember but really started getting serious with my photography hobby about five years ago. During this time, I took some great photography courses including a fun portrait class where we had the opportunity to photograph two models with studio lights and also natural outdoor lighting. None of the expensive studio lights could even compare to the look of natural light when we critiqued the photos. I took these classes five years ago with the intention of starting up a business someday. So much has changed since this initial thought but I have in many ways been working toward to this dream of mine all these years.

My husband Bob, and I have been married for ten years and have been blessed with two boys and a girl. We moved to Saint Michael, Minnesota from Illinois in Dec of 2004. I make sure to capture our kids individual personalities and also their relationships with each other at each stage. I love being able to do this for other families as well. I look forward to hearing from you and capturing your families precious moments.